HOW TO USE PEN DRIVE AS RAM :
1. First of all plug your USB in the USB port and make sure that you do not have any important data on USB.
2. Open your “My Computer” and Right click onto the USB. Which you want to use as RAM.
3. Select “Properties” (the last option) from the drop down menu.
4. A new window will open select “Ready Boost” Tab from there. And tick on the “Use this device” button.
5. Select the space which you want to use for RAM.
6. Finally click onto the “Apply” and then finally “OK” button.
7. That’s it you have successfully used your USB (Pen drive) as a virtual memory (RAM) for your computer.