How to Get Jio 4G High speed After Daily 1GB Data Limit
This Trick Is Based On ipv4 and Ipv6 Changing at right Time Just Follow Below Steps Correctly
1.) First of All Just Go to Your Mobile settings >> APN settings >> select JIONET apn >> Open It and change the APN protocol to ipv4/ipv6
2) Click Save Button and Now start using Daily 1Gb (New Sim) or 4Gb (Jio Welcome Offer). use till it reaches around 700 MB.
3) Now Just After You complete 700 MB, Visit Youtube Website in PC and download 4-5 videos using IDM (Internet Download Manager)
4) Now your mobile data speed will reduce/stop before 100 MB remaining in 1GB / 4GB Daily quota According To Your Plan
5) Your Files Will Get Stopped At This Point Now Just try resuming download multiple times.
6) If your downloading start don’t stop It . If Not Then Just Follow Below Steps
7) Now Just go to Your Mobile settings >> APN settings >> select JIONET apn >> Open It and change the APN protocol to ipv4/ipv6 to ipv6 Only
8) Again Open youtube , browse For SomeTime and consume around 50-60 MB data and restart your device
9) again use google/facebook/youtube and consume around only up to 5-10MB.10) Again Go to APN Setting & change APN protocol settings from ipv6 to ipv4/ipv6 (Like we did in First step)
11) Open IDM resume Your youtube video downloads. Now you are able to get real 4g speed now.
12) Coolz !!! you are done. now you can enjoy more than 1 GB data or 4GB DATA without any speed cap issue.
13) You have successfully Bypassed Daily 1GB 4GB Data Limit as well as Speed Cap
Note :- Dont Disconnect Your Internet Once You get High speed Or You Will Start getting Low Speed Again